Select a page

Memorandum of Understanding for Ending All Matrimonial Disputes

Template Picture for

This is a sample for a Memorandum of Understanding between Husband and Wife, prior to filing First Motion in Mutual Divorce proceeding in India.







In case you want the above application format, you can get the same by writing to me by using this page contact me.

I also provide customized drafting solutions, including drafting the above template according to your specific needs.

If you have any query related to gender biased laws join SahodarWhatsapp Groups by sending Whatsapp message “Subscribe” to Sahodar Trust No. 9811850498


  1. Chebrolu Nageswara Rao August 11, 2018 Reply

    Ladies play many tricks be aware real or unreal difficult to say.

  2. Sumit May 23, 2018 Reply

    Sir, please send me the copy of MoU for proceeding mutual consent divorce.

    Sumit kalra

  3. Ankur December 24, 2017 Reply

    Wife lodged FIR 498A, DV in Apr 2015; some how it got settled before it reached court…it was only a pressure tactics to harrass me n my family…even after 6 yrs of marriage…n to separate my parents.we started living together again after a gap of 6 months but..last yr wife got severe depression n behaving more abnormal…n her parents took her along ..n blamed us for her state…it’s nw 13 months ..n her parents are not calling us nor sending her …I m only contacting them of n on…visited them 4-6 times….she is getting psychiatric treatment…I don’t know what to do..m just waiting for her to recover but they r not involving us…n want to keep everything secret…not even revealing the Dr. Name…n anything about the..nor they r ready for divorce…they r very we r not going for any extreme steps…but it’s evident that treatment will take long time…n they will neither involve us nor let us leave…what to do…Pl suggest….n we don’t Hv any kid even after 7.5 yrs..m feeling low esteem family worried abt my future…

    • Manohar June 28, 2018 Reply

      That sicks my heart as a fellow human being to hear about your situation.
      I will leave our experts to answer your situation

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.