Select a page

Letter to CAW and CC to District Legal Services

Template Picture for

This is a sample format of application to CAW and CC to District Legal Services


Letter to CAW and CC to District Legal Services


You may be interested in reading Landmark 498A Judgments by clicking HERE

In case you want the above application format, you can get the same by writing to me by using this page contact me.

If you have any query related to gender biased laws join SahodarWhatsapp Groups by sending Whatsapp message “Subscribe” to Sahodar Trust No. 9811850498



  1. rakesh December 3, 2017 Reply

    on 17 nov my counseling failed in CAW cell, can i request CAW for family welfare committe? FWC is working in uttarakhand

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor December 6, 2017 Reply

      You may try

  2. Khan fakharuddin December 2, 2017 Reply

    Sir…my wife has filed false Domestic Violence case against me under section 12 and divorce case in family court both the cases are in varanasi. Can I request to club both the cases and forward them to the FWC…please advice….

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor December 2, 2017 Reply

      Section 12 can be referred to FWC. However you can try for clubbing of cases in family court

  3. manish November 15, 2017 Reply

    Need copy of this letter

  4. Supreet SIngh September 6, 2017 Reply

    Hi Sir, my wife filed a DV and maintainence complaint in CAW cell Rani Bagh Delhi, I attended 1st meeting to depose my version on 5th Sep, now they asked me to come for 1st counselling on 18th Sep’17. Can I ask shift my CAW cell complaint to FWC using this template ? because this template talks about 498A, so far I applied RTI for obtaining complaint copy and I didn’t receive so far.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor September 6, 2017 Reply

      Yes, you can

      You should also come to Sahodar weekly meetings.

  5. Rajesh August 31, 2017 Reply

    Sir when FWC will start working

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor September 1, 2017 Reply

      It has started working in many states including Haryana and Rajasthan. Recently Raj HC gave no arrest order till receipt of report from FWC

  6. NIKHIL August 8, 2017 Reply

    According to latest SC order, How to club all the pending cases such as DV, 498A (charges framed), DIVORCE etc related to matrimonial disputes.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 9, 2017 Reply

      The template is available on my website under Template section, please help yourself.

  7. ankit chhabra August 2, 2017 Reply

    My case is in women cell but fir not lodged ,Can i use this template .

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 9, 2017 Reply

      Hopefully Yes. Though the courts have ONE MONTH time to get FWC up and working

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *