Select a page

Application to District and Sessions Judge to Club All Cases

advisory on 498a

This is a sample of application to District and Sessions Judge to Club All Cases


Application for Clubbling all Cases

You may be interested in reading Landmark 498A Judgments by clicking HERE

A success story w.r.t. the above has been scripted by Sumit Kalra in Hisar. Read about it HERE

In case you want the above application format, you can get the same by writing to me by using this page contact me.

If you have any query related to gender biased laws join SahodarWhatsapp Groups by sending Whatsapp message “Subscribe” to Sahodar Trust No. 9811850498


  1. Sunil singh July 7, 2018 Reply

    I live in Bihar and my wife who lives in Uttrakhand has filed crpc125 and after one year 498a. It is difficult for me to attend both the cases as they fall on different dates. Is it possible for me to club both the case together.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor July 12, 2018 Reply

      Both cases would be running in different courts, you can get same date for both cases.

  2. Abhishek Gupta May 21, 2018 Reply

    Hi Sir,

    Since the matter is still in the court and no final verdict has been passed. Can we still use this form to club all the cases related to 498A (My lawyers says that criminal cases can be clubbed together and other civil cases would separetely be clubbed.) Also, Do I need to give this application in the court where 498A is running or can I also submit it where my DV case is going on?

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor May 22, 2018 Reply

      Yes. You may try

  3. ys April 22, 2018 Reply

    Hi, I have already submitted clubbing application (for 498A and DV cases running in neighbouring courts) under crpc 408 application.
    My opposite party has submitted Her WS on my 408 application without an affidavit and Address Purshis. Is it acceptable for crpc 408? (WS without sworn affidavit and address purshis)


  4. Victim October 12, 2017 Reply

    Has anyone been successful in clubbing the cases so far citing the said SC judgement? What best practices can be learned?

  5. Ranjan Kumar October 9, 2017 Reply

    Do I need to go to high court to apply for clubbing of cases. Because I first filed for divorce at my place on grounds of desertion, cruelty and her psychological problems. Later she filed 498A and 125Crpc and RCR at her place. Now do I need to go to high court to apply for clubbing because she is from another district?

  6. bipul biswas September 9, 2017 Reply

    my wife filed two separate case against me in same court under same judge. one is under crpc 125. another is undder ipc 498a,323,406,34. can i club both the case together?
    if i can, then please send me one template application for the same.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor September 14, 2017 Reply

      You can club in the context that all cases would be heard on same day.

  7. Lakshmi September 6, 2017 Reply

    498a trial generally happens at a magistrate court.
    DV, crpc 125, trial can be at magistrate court OR family court.
    HMA is at family court.

    If we combine these cases :- then will they be moved to (a) family court ? OR (b) district court – where senior judge might be available OR (c) magistrate court ?

    If they are moved to family/district court , accused are left to go to HC for any revisions/appeals of 498a.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor September 6, 2017 Reply

      I agree, but SC has done so as an interim measure, the said judgment from which these applications arise is set to be reviewed in April 2018.

  8. Rana Ram Veera August 26, 2017 Reply

    kindly send me
    1. clubing of all cases in one application format and
    2. 65b affidavit and application for audio video files in court

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 28, 2017 Reply

      Please use contact me link to get the same.

  9. NIKHIL August 22, 2017 Reply

    While refer looking at the clubbing of all the matrimonial cases.

    If at 2nd case it’s a case in Family court (HMA), Why name of police station is to be mentioned?

    I think police is not involved in HMA cases.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 28, 2017 Reply

      Because even the family courts have jurisdiction in same manner as Police Stations.

  10. NITIN August 6, 2017 Reply

    Please share the template for clubbing of cases in One court.

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 9, 2017 Reply

      Please use contact me form to get the same.

  11. NITIN August 5, 2017 Reply

    Hi Sir

    Please share the template for clubbing of cases in One court.


    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 9, 2017 Reply

      Please use contact me form to get the same

  12. bhasker G August 2, 2017 Reply

    Can you please make it downloadable or send soft copy at ”

    • Author
      Shonee Kapoor August 9, 2017 Reply

      get the same by using contact me form

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.