Select a page

Advisory On 498a

mutual consent divorce application


  1. mathew joseph April 7, 2017 Reply

    the mm of delhi karkardooma court has fixed hearing for 15th april in 498a and said that surety has to come. i am accussed along with my parents. earlier in the dv case in patiala house court, the then mm in 2013 has removed my parents name after seeing the DIR report.

    • Site Admin April 11, 2017 Reply

      Dear Mathew Joseph, you should attend Karkardooma court hearing on 15th April with your surety as this is part of the trial process.

  2. Mohammed Yahaya Pathan March 11, 2017 Reply

    Dear Sir,

    I Mr Mohammed Yahaya Pathan residence in Pune Maharashtra presently working in Dubai as Supervisor had Mom, Three Sister in which one has married and two are unmarried and father had deceased. I married on 05 Feb 2016 and after marriage i return to Dubai on 23 feb 2016. After 23 feb 2016 I return to home for my vacation on 1st week of july to celebrate Eid with my family and also with her.. but before i return from my vacation she left my home on 31 july 2016 by sign the paper that she is leaving home by her own discussion and left home. frankly speaking to you my self and my family doesnot did any mean of domestic violence and when we call her dad that your daughter is leaving home like a fool then her father blame us on phone that we torturing her though i call her parent one week before that because of her misbehavior that time they said we guide our daughter so she will leave in proper way; after she ran away i moved to dubai on 04 August 2016 my vacation came to finished. after few month passed they parent came home on 24 November 2016 and spoke with my mom and then again they blames us that we wre not given her to eat so she came. first when i call that time they said v tortured her and when they came on 24 Novemebr 2016 they are saying we did not get to eat food. they are playing games with us. sfter that my mom said u better talk to my son; so they call me next day on 25 Novemebr to my dubai number. and her father when he called he is telling me if any mistake happen by my daughter forgive her but isaid i never because u people are false and untruthful… So please can you guide me or advice me because i am confused and want to get rid of this girl which she is a false.. Please can you help me in this matter..

    Just to inform you i had all records and proof what we talk and communicate [ Audio Proof ]


    Mohammed Yahaya Pathan

    • Site Admin April 3, 2017 Reply

      It is entirely your decision to stay or not to stay with your wife. It is good that you have the recordings, just ensure that you keep them safe in the device in which the recording took place.

      If you can trust your wife, you should stay.

  3. ROHITH December 21, 2016 Reply

    We got married in Dec 2013.
    Few months ago my wife lost 17 tolas of gold while travelling in a train to her paternal home (90% of the gold was gifted to her by my parents in our wedding). Up on reaching her home, her mother called me up and told that the ornaments were missing. Then i asked my Father-in-law to file a police complaint and he did so (as i was in a different city).

    Then my mother who believes in our family astrologer asked for the whereabouts of the gold and he said that a lady is in possesion of it and it inderectly pointed out at my mother-in-law who was the only lady present there apart from my wife. So when me & my mom went to their home to console them and tell them that its not a problem and we can earn the gold back, my mother expressed the same to their family what our astrologer has said.

    After a few days at our home (me & my wife’s) we had an argument and my wife started saying that me & my parents have stolen the gold and thats the reason my mother had indirectly pointed to her mom. Then i told her it is possible that you might have given it to someone willingly while in transit (train/auto), also it was your duty to keep it safe while traveling as you have not told me that you were carrying such amount of jewelry. So an argument broke between us and she left telling me that she would not want to see me again, packing all her items including some valuables at our home. After a couple of days i messaged and told her that we should stop fighting and live happily and start over. And also mailed her in detail pointing out her flaws and asking her to come back. But there was no response from her or her parents. Finaly she spoke to my bro-in-law over phone and told him that she will only consider if my mother comes to her with the gold within 31st dec and if not she will send the papers for divorce. But obviously its not possible to get the same gold back as we have not taken it (and i am sure she knows it). Its been 4 months since she left me and we have not seen each other.

    We are now in a huge dilemma of how to respond, should we go to her home and compromise? should we wait and see their reaction? Should we take action from our side? (Filing RCR)? Or should i alone go and compromise with her? (this will be my second time as she left me alone last year without my will for 6 months and choose to work in a different city because i had applied for a US visa and she felt she will be left alone (its still in process).

    Your feedback will be very valuable!
    Thanks in advance!

    • External Admin December 28, 2016 Reply

      It entirely depends on what you want. If you want to live with her, compromise is an option and talking to her or her relatives would be advisable. RCR would not be advisable in this case.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.